Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yes I'm Alive


Don't worry, I'm still around. And I haven't forgotten about you or the Twins. And I will blog again shortly.

A promotion at work a few weeks back in the middle of our busiest time of the season which ends this week has led to NO PERSONAL LIFE. I've been staring at and dreaming of lipstick and lip gloss and foundation and other beauty products instead of fastballs and homeruns and the now seemingly omnipresent perfect games.

Besides, no more internet doom and gloom about Seattle that I could have spouted was needed.

I'll be back with some positivity later this week (because I am flying back to Minnesota to attend my first ever game at Target Field against the Braves!!!!!)....

2 comments:

  1. Dear Topper,
    I am relieved to hear about your continued aliveness.

    Love,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan, thank you for your concern. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of my well-being.

    Bryz, I am going to all 3 games! We should meet up at some point!

    ReplyDelete