Friday, November 6, 2009

Obviously you've all heard by now...

JJ Hardy will be suiting up for the Twins next year, and Carlos Gomez will be with our NL border-rival Brewers.

I'm definitely happy to see the proactivity on Bill Smith's part in addressing a position of need by dealing from a position of (relative) strengh -- the outfield. Especially because some of our highest prospects are outfielders.

I have some definite opinion on how this changes my approach to the offseason, and some of my thoughts could be a little off-the-wall, but I think they make perfect sense. I don't want to say it all now before I have time to do a more in-depth write-up, but suffice it to say that I still think we should be trading Delmon Young.

Expect a pretty article about this on Monday for everyone to read.

1 comment: